I was nominated by Brigitte @The Book and The Bone so thank you so much!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
1. If you got stuck on an island and could only bring along three items, what would they be?
Hmm… This is a touch one. I think I’d take my phone, a notebook and a book though I have no idea what book because that’s just a heartbreaking decision to make.
2. If you could only see one colour, what would you choose?
Yellow. Yellow. Yellow. Not only is it my favourite colour but it would mean the only colour I could see would be a happy and hopeful one.
3. Which place do you want to visit the most?
Ireland. I have been obsessed with Ireland for years and if I could be anywhere it would be that beautiful country. The Netherlands is a close second, though!
4. Which fictional universe would you like to live in?
I think I would choose either the universe from the Firebired series by Claudia Gray. Living in a world where dimension hopping is a thing would be epic!
5. What is your ideal superpower?
TELEPORTATION. I would loooooveee to be able to teleport wherever and whenever I want! But I would some super cool superhero getup for while I’m doing it.
6. NOTP you just love to hate?
Celaena and Chaol from the Throne of Glass series. I absolutely hated that pairing, I always wanted her to be with Dorian but now I’m on team Rowan. But I was neverrrr on team Chaol.
7. Best fictional villain?
Aaron Warner from the Shatter Me series. Though I guess by the end, he wasn’t really a villain but at the beginning that’s how everyone saw him. He was my favourite villain of 2015.
8. Favourite sidekick?
Alec and Isabelle Lightwood, if you can call them sidekicks (which I do), but especially Isabelle. She’s just so badass!
9. What really made you get into blogging?
I love talking about books, it’s one of my favourite things to do besides reading them. I don’t really have any friends who can stand me while I talk about books because I get so into it. But then I saw book blogging was a thing and I was just like YES YES YES and now here I am!
10. If you had to choose a different time to be born in, when would that be (past or future)?
I think I’d like to be born in the 1800’s, just because I absolutely love the womens fashion. The dresses in that era were just so pretty!
1. Who is your favourite band/musician of all time?
2. Who is your least favourite author?
3. If you could speak any language, what would it be?
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
5. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. Your favourite OTP?
7. Do you ship yourself with a fictional character? If so, who?
8. If you could perfect one skill, what would it be?
9. Who is your most owned author?
10. What is your favourite hobby besides reading?
Giovanna @ Book Coma Blog
Lizzy @ My Little Book Blog
Olivia @ Heir of Glitter
Maha @ Younicorn Reads
Kat @ Sirius Kat Girl
(I seriously need to find more book blogs so I have more people to nominate!)