Super huge thanks to the lovely Brigitte @ The Book and The Bone for nominating me for this award!
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- I like this HP line of questioning so: What would Amortentia smell like to you?
Oh god, I feel so bad because I can’t answer this. I’ve only read the first Harry Potter book so I have no idea what Amortentia is *cries*
- Who’s your least favourite villain in a book?
I’m going to pick a super common villain for this and say Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles. She just makes me so mad!
- What’s your favourite season and why?
My favourite season is Spring! I love that time of year where it’s still cool but the sun’s coming back and the flowers start growing. Plus my birthday’s in Spring so I’m a little biased.
- Do you have a habit you know you should break but don’t?
I think one of my worst (and best) habits is buying books even though I can’t really afford them or I need to buy other stuff. Especially since I have a humongous TBR pile and there’s other stuff I need… Somehow I find a way to always justify buying books but I don’t particularly want to stop!
- What’s your opinion on classics?
I’m not a big classics fan. I would like to read more but they just don’t really appeal to me. I often find them boring and difficult to understand but I still give them a chance!
- Do you have a favourite quote?
My favourite quote ever is “You are all the colours in one, at full brightness” from All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I just think that quote is beautiful.
- If you could talk to any historical/political figure, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
As I am currently OBSESSED with Hamilton, I wouldn’t mind having a little chat with the man himself and finding out what he thinks of the soundtrack/musical. That would be faaaaab.
- What is the lowest star rating you’ve given a book and what book was it?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures (book, movie, food)?
- If you could put yourself in any fictional setting, what would it be?
- What is your favourite candle scent?
- Stripes or spots?
- What author do you really want to meet?
- Do you have a lucky number?