In the month of March I somehow acquired 40+ books…. Which is probably too many but I’m not too mad about it since I’ve already read a few of them and I really wanted them all. Unfortunately because there were so many books I couldn’t get a photo of them all in a pile; and when I tried I was nearly crushed to death. But because this will be a super long post let’s get into it!
The first books I got in March are a whole heap my friend bought for me. He gave me a box of books, many of which I already owned and read like An Abundance of Katherine’s and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas and The Infernal Devices & The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I’ve also read nearly all of the others he got me, too.
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Made You Up by Francessca Zappia
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Summer Skin by Kirsty Eager (signed)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (US hardcover)
- The Yearbook Committee by Sarah Ayoub (see my review here)
- An Abundance of Katherine’s by John Green
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (special limited signed hardcover edition)
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The next books are ones I received from family members for Easter.
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (see my review here)
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
- This is Where it Ends by Marike Nijkamp
- The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
- Room by Emma Donoghue
Because March was quite a stressful month for me, I bought myself a lot of books… Like a lot. Here are the ones I picked up while I was in the city.
- My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier (signed)
- The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis (signed)
- Thicker than Water by Brigid Kemmerer
- These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (not pictured)
The rest of the books I got this month I bought for myself from Book Depository.
- First Life by Gena Showalter
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (not pictured)
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner (see my review here)
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (10th anniversary edition)
I had to have the new edition of The Book Thief because just LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS.
The last item(s) that came in just yesterday was the one I was most excited for and that is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians box set! I’ve never read this series but I’ve been wanting to SO BAD so I finally caved and bought the boxset and it is gorgeous!
There you have it, a super long post featuring ALL the books I acquired in March. (Two books weren’t featured in a photo because after I took them all I realised I forgot them…) I have decided to go on a book buying ban for the month of April and maybe for some of May because I don’t even want to think about how much I spent on books last month and my TBR is starting to get a little out of control! If you want to see which books I read in March, you can check out my wrap up here.
(I’m sorry if my pictures look different in this post, I didn’t edit them beforehand and I think I prefer them this way. Let me know what you think!)
How many books did you get in March? Let me know in the comments! Happy reading!