Wow, it has been ages since I did a TBR post! I have recently been setting myself monthly TBR’s but they’ve only been small so I haven’t dedicated blog posts to them. But July is going to be a very important reading month for me, I thought I would bring the posts back!
I’m pretty excited for what I’m reading in July and I hope you’re all excited too because this is MONUMENTAL. Well… Not really but it is for me. So, drumroll please!
In the month of July I am finally going to be reading HARRY POTTER. Yes, it is happening and I am very excited. One of my pen pal’s and I are buddy reading it together and I’m super excited for it because I want to know what all the hype is about. I actually read The Philosopher’s Stone last year (I thought it was meh) and I have been sorted into my Hogwarts house (HUFFLEPUFF FOREVAH) and my Ilvermony house (Thunderbird) so I AM EXCITED.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
There are a couple other books I’m hoping to get to in July as well because I should have a week left of the month after my marathon.
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (re-read)
- Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Ideally I’ll read even more books than the ones I’ve mentioned but I don’t want to overload myself and get stressed out. But I am so excited for what I’ll be reading in July.
What are you planning on reading in July? Are there any July releases you’re super excited for? Let me know in the comments!