I showed a huge amount of restraint this month and only got 9 books. 9! I really am quite proud of myself for not going crazy and only buying books I’m really excited for. So without further ado, these are the books I got in August!
This was the first book I got in August and I just had to have it. But it definitely let me down but I’ll talk more about it in my wrap up.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
I’ve already read these two and they were both pretty great. I was able to get the August OwlCrate and the theme was Fast Times at YA High and everything in the box, including the book, was great!
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
I really wanted to get these so I had them ready for when I finished the first books in the duology/trilogy. I’d had my eye on them for more than a month so I was pretty happy when I finally got them.
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
- The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
Suicide Notes was a surprise from a friend of mine and I’m pretty excited to get to it because it is STUNNING. I got Nerve after watching the trailer for the movie so I’m pretty excited to read it soon.
- Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
- Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
And last but not least I HAD to get this because A) I loved Illuminae, B) this hardcover edition is absolutely stunning and C) I have heard nothing but good things about it.
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
There you have it, all the books I got in August! How many books did you get in August? What some you’re really looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!