Another month has come and gone which of course means I have new books! For those of you who don’t know, my 18th birthday was in October and I acquired 25 books which isn’t too bad. But since this will be a long post, let’s get into it!
- The Memory Book by Lara Avery
- … And A Happy New Year? by Holly Bourne
This book is literally so pretty, let’s all admire it for a little while.
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- Our Chemical Hears by Krystal Sutherland
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- On the Fence by Kasie West
- Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman
- Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
- Replica by Lauren Oliver
- My Best Friend is a Goddess by Tara Englington
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
Yes, yes I do have two hardback copies of this. I pre-ordered one of them from Barnes and Noble but it got lost in transit so I ordered a copy from Book Depository… Then of course the one from Barnes and Noble showed up!
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
I went to the book launch for this which was so much fun. It was so great getting to meet Amie and Jay (who are lovely by the way) and seeing so many book loving people.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (illustrated edition) by J.K. Rowling and Jim Kay
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
- The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
- Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- LUX: Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- LUX: Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- LUX: Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My super lovely friend Terri (@this_book_girl on Instagram) sent me these for my birthday and I am SO HAPPY. I’ve wanted to read them for ages and the bind up editions are so pretty in person!
- The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
How many books did you get in October? Any favourites? Let me know in the comments!