I was tagged by Bridget over at Bridget and Books for the Blogger Aesthetic Award! I had so so so much fun creating my aesthetic, so thank you for tagging me!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account! It’s super easy to use but there are some tutorials on YouTube if you need them!
And now, here is my aesthetic!
- I really really really love book rainbows and books (obvs)
- I couldn’t not include a photo of my precious baby Cheetles
- I am a city girl at heart and NYC is my dream
- I want to go on ALL THE ADVENTURES
- I don’t like coffee, I do like tea but I LOVE hot chocolates
- Not gonna lie, an enchanted forest themed wedding is my goal I mean look HOW BEAUTIFUL
- I’m not a huge flower person but they are so aesthetically pleasing
- And I really love minimal floral tattoos and kinda wanna get one
Some awesome book bloggers I nominate…
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
Stephanie @ Igniting Pages
Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
Analee @ Book Snacks
Amylee @ The Book Lagoon
And you! If you do this tag, leave a link in the comments and I’ll be sure to check it out!